A stunning pale pink and cream cultivar, almost like the confectionary coconut ice. The colour blends well through out the garden and a true asset to those growing some cut flowers.
- HEIGHT: 1-150cm
- WIDTH: 15cm
- SUPPLIED AS: Dormant Bulbs
- DIVISION: Garden/Cut Flower Gladioli
- PLANT DEPTH: 5cm
- PLANT SPACING: 5-10cm
- PLANTING WINDOW: Late July - December
- FLOWERING TIME: 100 Days from Planting apx.
- GROWING ZONES: Vic, SA, TAS, NSW, QLD Ex Tropical. WA.
- CUT FLOWER: Yes
- FRAGRANT: No
Contains 4 Bulbs.